Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

VCR tape hangs up on the left rear when first inserted. A…

Customer Question
VCR tape hangs up on...
VCR tape hangs up on the left rear when first inserted. A little push on that side will make the tape drop. I can't see what is catching.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/31/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your VCR ?

Also may I have the full model # ?

And are you talking about the Left arm that wraps the tape around the drum?

Thank you

Tech Michael