Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I can't figure out how to reauthorize spotify,.

Customer Question
i can't figure out how...
i can't figure out how to reauthorize spotify, for sonos. https://spotify-v4.sonos.com/deviceLink/home?linkCode=V262C
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/31/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

This sort of problem has been reported often enough, in various contexts.

What platform is Sonos running on, please?

- If Windows, I'd advise running Windows Update several times and applying all Critical updates (except perhaps the update to Windows 10, which would just introduce unnecessary complications into this case.)

- If on an iOS (iPhone or iPad) context, I'm not so sure, and tell me more about the iOS version running, and the fuller context of the problem.

Can you log in at

www.spotify.com on a web browser? Try doing so, in order to confirm that your account, login, username, etc. are all in an OK status.

Let me know more, please. And I will continue to advise you. Thanks.

It's not finished. I still have to find the info you asked for.

OK. There is still time enough to do so at your convenience, and this question/case is still open - I shall await your convenience on this matter. Thanks for letting me know.