Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have lost my combination to my safe I have outside

Customer Question
numbers of safe it is...

numbers of safe it is small and I have meds in there that I need to get out asap here is the numbers on outside of safe Sentry Safe ms0100 BW132782* do you know how this will take because I will be going somewhere soon and I would like to know thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/31/2016
Electronics Technician: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

Hello, and thank you for requesting me to help with your question.

I'm so sorry you find yourself in this difficult situation

I can give you information that will help retrieve your lost combination, but it will take at least 2 days for you to receive the combination from Sentry, the only ones who have it. You can visit this webpage, below, follow all directions, including filling out a notary form to prove safe ownership, and they do have a 2 day expedited delivery option for an additional fee:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

If you have medication in the safe that you cannot wait for, and need it opened immediately, you will need to call a local locksmith or safe technician to do this for you.

I'm sorry if this is not the news you were expecting, but combinations are never available online for your safety and protection and the manufacturer, Sentry, is the only one who holds them.

Please do not rate my answer negative because this is not the outcome you were expecting; that is completely out of my control.

Please rate positive, if you found my answer helpful, otherwise, do not rate at all.

I hope things go well for you and you are able to get your combination and/or get your safe open, in time to get to your medication!

Warmest wishes,

Cher