John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Well the backlight on the harmony 900 remote used to come on

Customer Question

well the backlight on the harmony 900 remote used to come on when you grabbed the remote. Now you have to pound it or actually touch the screen with your finger to get it to light up.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Ted
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Is this currently the only problem the remote is experiencing?

When did you purchase it?

Thanks,

Joe