Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Well the backlight on the harmony 900 remote used to come on…

Customer Question
Well the backlight on...

Well the backlight on the harmony 900 remote used to come on when you grabbed the remote. Now you have to pound it or actually touch the screen with your finger to get it to light up.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Like?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/30/2016
Electronics Technician: Joe, Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Joe
Joe, Mechanic

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Is this currently the only problem the remote is experiencing?

When did you purchase it?

Thanks,

Joe

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.