Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Casio 5032. Is 2 minutes slow. Can't get minute hand to move…

Customer Question
Casio 5032. Is 2 minutes...
Casio 5032. Is 2 minutes slow. Can't get minute hand to move forward or backward.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/30/2016
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is Rusty. This video is very similar to your watch. Take a look, and tell me if you have any trouble. If you miss any of the steps, it messes up the entire process. Click here to watch the video.

Ok. I now have correct digital time but hands are 3 minutes behind

Are you saying when you pressed the A button to save the time, the hands didn't advance like at 3:15 in the video? You set the time with the digital display, and the hands should automatically follow when you press the A button.

Pressed A. No change. Hand doesn't move..

That is after you go through the steps, only pressing A won't do the trick. Go through all of the steps, and the hands will move at the end.

Went thru all steps as per manual and video. Now have correct digital time but hands never moved.

Ok, that is strange, there is another way. Click here to manually move the hands to the correct time.

Doesn't work on my watch.

I'm going to have to open the question back up, I'm not sure why it's not working. Don't rate my answer or you may be charged twice.