Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

Casio 5032. Is 2 minutes slow. Can't get minute hand to move

Customer Question

Casio 5032. Is 2 minutes slow. Can't get minute hand to move forward or backward.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. This video is very similar to your watch. Take a look, and tell me if you have any trouble. If you miss any of the steps, it messes up the entire process. Click here to watch the video.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I now have correct digital time but hands are 3 minutes behind
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying when you pressed the A button to save the time, the hands didn't advance like at 3:15 in the video? You set the time with the digital display, and the hands should automatically follow when you press the A button.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pressed A. No change. Hand doesn't move..
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

That is after you go through the steps, only pressing A won't do the trick. Go through all of the steps, and the hands will move at the end.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Went thru all steps as per manual and video. Now have correct digital time but hands never moved.
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Ok, that is strange, there is another way. Click here to manually move the hands to the correct time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doesn't work on my watch.
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

I'm going to have to open the question back up, I'm not sure why it's not working. Don't rate my answer or you may be charged twice.