How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 17343
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Suriname(South America) I have a Bose wave radio

Customer Question

I live in Suriname(South America)
I have a Bose wave radio With CD player.
Due to humidity the printed board shorted out.
I am looking for A new PCB. How can I order a new board, because nowhere in this
neighborhood is there a service department.
Model: AWRC-1p
Serial# 023075C 1045 6386A
I will be much obliged with your answer.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hello Hugo,

You can order the replacement board from a Bose service centre in Columbia, Brazil, or Venezuela:

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Hugo,

I notice you haven't rated my service yet..
Do you need any further assistance?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete,
Communication with a south American country from Suriname is ***** ***** What i need from you is:
1. The part number of the printed circuit board of the Bose wave radio/cd model AWRC-1P. serial 023075C 1045
2. A store in Florida (preferably Miami) where I can order this part.
I have connection in Miami who can handle the shipment to Suriname.
Hope you can help me.THanks Hugo

Related Consumer Electronics Questions