Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My safe is electronic and i forgot the number, now I can't…

Customer Question
My safe is electronic...

My safe is electronic and i forgot the number, now I can't open it

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It is a digital ELsafe

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/28/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If your model has a key with it, that is the emergency unlock key. It is to be used to open the safe in the event of the combination not working or being forgotten.

You may have to contact your local Elsafe representative about this problem, also.

What model is your Elsafe, please? recovery procedure would vary according to model # *****