Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My sibs and I found a sentry supreme 5330 in my mom in my…

Customer Question
My sibs and I...

My sibs and I found a sentry supreme 5330 in my mom in my mom in my mom's home after her death but cannot find the combination

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

We cannot open the sentry supreme w/o a combination and with my mother's passing.............

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/27/2016
Electronics Technician: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

Hello, and welcome!

Thank you for requesting my help with your safes question.

My heartfelt condolences on the passing of your mom.

Can you find the original owner's manual?

Best wishes,

Cher

Electronics Technician: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello again,

The only way to retrieve an original combination is from the manufacturer, Sentry. It's a simple procedure. Just visit this webpage and follow directions:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

As you can see, if this is urgent, you can request expedited shipping and receive the combination within 2 days, for an additional fee.

I hope this helps and you are able to get your mom's safe opened, soon!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Electronics Technician: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello again,

I'm just checking in with you to see if you were able to request your safe combination from Sentry and/or if you need any additional information.

Please let me know if you found my answer helpful. Thanks so much!

Warmest wishes,

Cher