Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a samsung ER-650. The register is locked in register

Customer Question

I have a samsung ER-650. The register is locked in register mode "closed". I do not ever recall logging a clerk in but it looks like somehow someone has logged us out. How do we get out of this mode and log in so we dont need a specific clerk?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try turning the register key (or, manager key) to

Z, X, P, or SM modes. If CLOSED still shows up in those modes, something is wrong with the register and it would need servicing (or replacing.)

If CLOSED only shows in REG and in VOID modes only, then that's normal enough... you need to press

0

then press

CLERK.

(Or try pressing the 1 key then the CLERK key. Or pressing 2 key then CLERK key.)