Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My name is ***** ***** and my sentry OS0500 safe is not

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and my sentry OS0500 safe is not opening with the factory code anymore. I put in the code and afterwards it flashes error I put in new batteries
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a OS0500 Sentry safe with an electronic push button lock. When I put in the code, five digit code, it says error.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to cancel. I can't wait for the answer. It sounded as if the person was going to help now, not later. I was helping someone in my shop and they left with their safe. Don't charge me, it's too late for an answer if you had one. My transaction number is *****
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

It is very likely that the code being used is not the correct master code. However, you can get the correct code from sebtry. You just have to fill out a form which is available online. Here is a link to the form.

http://bitli.es/75kYKQ

Please let me know if you still have questions.