John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Have my key but lost my combination

Customer Question

Have my key but lost my combination
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  FitnessSpecialist replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am a safe specialist here on JustAnswer. I have helped hundreds of customers on JustAnswer with a myriad of issues.

Do you by chance have access to your factory paperwork that came with the purchase of your safe? This is a very important and hopefully not locked inside the safe itself.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't have that information is lost or miss place

Unfortunately the specialist team at JustAnswer does not have access to your actual safe combination. If it would be of help, I have provide you a link with an easy to follow procedure that will allow you to get your safe combination.

Keep in mind this does require you to provide proof you are the owner of the safe with a basic notary form(free at any bank), and Sentry does require a fee for procuring the combination.

For the future - for your own security keep in mind the handle operated by a key only locks the handle, not actually the safe door - this is important in the event you need to true security.

Would that be of help to you in this situation?

I may need to step away for a moment, I may not reply instantly but will do so quickly

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is a sentry v530 with key and combination

Were you able to see my previous reply?