Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Bosch shop radio that needs repair. Who can service…

Customer Question
I have a Bosch shop...
I have a Bosch shop radio that needs repair. Who can service this radio?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi sorry to hear that.

Most Sears stores and Best Buy locations will take this in for repair. It usually takes about 1 to 2 weeks for this as they send it out. They both do excellent work and are reasonably priced for this service.

I have some online sites that do this as well, but they seem to take longer;-(

Please let me know how it all goes or if you need further informaton.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael