Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Changing the combination of a Sentry 6250 professional safe…

Customer Question
Changing the combination of...

Changing the combination of a Sentry 6250 professional safe

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes, I have made a change in my administration and I need to change the combination of the safe in the office. It is a Sentry 6250 Safe

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,

To change the code simply follow this:
1. Press the program key, then enter your 5-digit factory code that is on your paper manual.
2. Enter the 5 digit user key code of your choice.

To delete a code:
1. Press the prog key
2. Enter the 5 digit factory code twice.

If you wanted to create a code for a temporary user you can follow these directions:
To add a user(1):
1. Press the program key 2 times
2. Enter your 5 digit user code
3. Enter the 5 digit user pin of your choice

To delete the user follow these steps :
1. Press the program key 2 times.
2. Enter your 5 digit user code.
3. Enter 0 0 0 0 0
then you are done.