Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

When we change channels the audio is bradcasting in Spanish…

Customer Question
When we change channels...
When we change channels the audio is bradcasting in Spanish instad of English or the original bradcasting language and we can't set it back to English. How can we do that, pleas.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/24/2016
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

When you say that you can still see the graphic , do you mean the on screen menu (GUI) ?

Is this receiver connected to a LAN (home network) either wired or wireless ?

A film or movie that is in English, starts in English and after a few seconds switches toSpanish.
LAN, wireless

I`m sorry but these questions were meant for a totally different post and i have no idea how they landed here .

Will finish that post and see what can be done here or i could repost your question if you wish ?

I paid to post my question and you started answering. I don't understand.

There was a mix-up on the post , my replies above were posted to another person and landed on your post for some reason , i will repost your question for other techs to see

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.

Just stand by and someone should be with you shortly .

Ok, thank you.
Just wasted $5 :(
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. My name is ***** ***** I'm a different tech.

How do you receive your broadcasts on the set? Is it through a Cable/SAT box of some sort, or direct coaxial cble from wall to TV?