Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My name is ***** *****. I have a Sentry Safe Digital Com…

Customer Question
Hello, My name is...

Hello, My name is ***** *****. I have a Sentry Safe Digital Com only. I have changed the code and won't let me open it. I have the serial number but not the booklet that came with it to get the factory code or the model #

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I enter my 5 digit code and the red error light comes on. I haven't change the code since I bought it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
1/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

The only way to retrieve the original, factory-set and correct combination for your safe is from the manufacturer, Sentry, and you can do that by following the directions at the webpage below. You will need to provide them with your model number and serial number, in addition to some other information.

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

As you can see, you will also need to fill out a notary form to confirm safe ownership and prove your identity. Just click on 'Download Notary Form' from the link above, or for your convenience, you can also easily access it here:

http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

Once you submit your information to Sentry, it should take about a week to receive your combination from them. You can request expedited service, if available.

If you need to contact Sentry's Customer Care Center for any further questions or information, you can do so with the information here:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/ContactUs/Call_Or_Email_Us

For your convenience, here are Sentry's Customer Service phone and Fax numbers:

Customer Service: 1-***-***-****

Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Their hours are typically 9AM - 6PM Monday through Friday, Eastern time, but are subject to change.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you