Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Skip I have a sam4s er-380 register im having issues with

Customer Question

Customer: Skip I have a sam4s er-380 register im having issues with Right now its giving me constant beeping except when key is in X position
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i did the power on subtl reset that prints clear but then the beeping comes back
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also need to reprogram register its second had and I need to change the setup. I have the PC utility program
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would really like to clear this register completly and start over is there a default setup program I can upload to the register via the PC utility program after its been cleared ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again I was able to get the machine to stop beeping by doing a ram clear Now I need to reprogram the machine Please disreguard my first question
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Skip,

Thanks for your question.

To reprogram the machine, see the following programming guide:

http://www.ebs4pos.com/Registers/pdfs/380Manual.pdf

Let me know if you need any further assistance with this.

Pete.