Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Handley I have not activated my skycaddie in about 4 years.

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Handley I have not activated my skycaddie in about 4 years. 70 years old and need help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cant sync the caddie. Went through all the screen instructions
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If it won't sync, then be sure it is properly charged. If you left it idle for 4 years, the battery may have gone either dead, or partially defective. And it may not sync if it does not have sufficient battery power to run on its own for a while.

What software are you trying to sync it with, and on what (Windows or Apple) computer ?