Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Handley I have not activated my skycaddie in about 4 years.

Customer Question
***** ***** Handley...

***** ***** Handley I have not activated my skycaddie in about 4 years. 70 years old and need help

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I cant sync the caddie. Went through all the screen instructions

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If it won't sync, then be sure it is properly charged. If you left it idle for 4 years, the battery may have gone either dead, or partially defective. And it may not sync if it does not have sufficient battery power to run on its own for a while.

What software are you trying to sync it with, and on what (Windows or Apple) computer ?