Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to know how to order and share with my son. he is the…

Customer Question
I need to know how...
I need to know how to order and share with my son. he is the prime holder of the account.
I was able to share with my previous kindle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To do this

1. Open a web browser on your personal computer and go to the Manage your Kindle Page

2. If necessary, log in.

3. Scroll down to view the e-books in your Kindle Library.

4. Hover the cursor over the Actions button for the e-book you'd like to loan.

If loaning has been enabled for the e-book, a Loan This Title option appears.

5. Click the Loan This Title option.

6. Enter the person’s e-mail address and name as well as a message.

The borrower of the e-book receives an e-mail from Amazon. The borrower has seven days to accept the loan by clicking the Get Your Loaned Book Now button provided in the e-mail.

Let me know how you go please