Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I want to change the answer phone message on a Panasonic…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change the answer phone message on a Panasonic kx-dt321

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I want to change the answer phone message on a Panasonic KX-DT321 I HAVE TRIED *381 STORE THIS ALLOWS ME TO RECORD THE MESSAGE BUT DOES NOT CHANGE IT OR STORE IT

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

YES

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please who your phone provider is please?