Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I called yesterday to find out how to get my book out of my…

Customer Question
I called yesterday to find...
I called yesterday to find out how to get my book out of my cloud to my reader. I was told that I had several problems with all three devise that are attached to my Wi-Fi system. I was then transferred high-tech support system,
I called yesterday to find out how to get a book I had ordered out of my cloud back to my reader. Neil Sharma in tech support said that had several error problems that needed to cleared and he transferred me to Alight high tech support. It was Alight
support systems. I spoke to Ryan (?). He also looked at all the errors and said he could fix all three devices for $369.99. Is this your normal operational precedure? Help!
ThaNKS dIANE gARNER
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the make and model of the reader with the problem please?