Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Where do I send my Garmin watch or help with it. I bought it…

Customer Question
Hi Where do I send my...
Hi
Where do I send my Garmin watch for repair or help with it. I bought it directly from Garmin online years ago and it would not be under warranty, however I would like to be able to use it again. I realise I will need to pay for service. I just want to be able to use it again because when it was working it was great!
Cheers Erica
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

First, can you try this as This can be an issue with the Firmware,

Remove the charger from the watch and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger, wait 5 minutes, and try to turn on the Watch and see if it charges.

Let me know the results please

Thank you