Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a 6049 PCB to use on model train layout. where…

Customer Question
I purchased a 6049 PCB...
I purchased a 6049 PCB to use on model train layout. where do i obtain plug in wire. I live
in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
1/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You might inquire on various sites about the component you need, such as this site:

http://www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh_detail.asp?ca=11&stock=VM-6049

But the plug-in rail basically just needs a certain gage of wire. It's nothing special. Any good hardware store, once you figure out what size you need, will be able to supply it, I should think.