How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 10787
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a 6049 PCB to use on model train layout. where

Customer Question

I purchased a 6049 PCB to use on model train layout. where do i obtain plug in wire. I live
in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You might inquire on various sites about the component you need, such as this site:

But the plug-in rail basically just needs a certain gage of wire. It's nothing special. Any good hardware store, once you figure out what size you need, will be able to supply it, I should think.

Related Consumer Electronics Questions