Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Cant reconnect my netbox tomyblueray or myyamaha/av

Customer Question
htr3063reciver or the tv...
cant reconnect my netbox tomyblueray or myyamaha/av htr3063reciver or the tv ive tried ten ways to timbuckto and get no sound or pitcher
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/21/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the "...netbox...blueray...tv..." Additionally, please describe how these devices are connected to which device using what kind of cable(s).

Does the Yamaha works in AM or FM mode?

And would the "...netbox...blueray..." work if directly connected to the TV?