How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 10909
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I change my calculator to give me decalmals instead

Customer Question

How can I change my calculator to give me decalmals instead of fractions when doing additions etc.calculator 32s11 RPN scientific William Dickson
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try doing 'RETURN' + FDISP

to toggle between fraction display mode, and decimal display mode. (The 'RETURN' button would be the one with the twisted arrow on it.)

Let me know whether that works... I want to be sure I got that advice right for your model of HP 32SII calculator. Thanks.

Related Consumer Electronics Questions