Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need my KN7000 screen replaced or repaired. Is s part

Customer Question
I need my KN7000 lee...
I need my KN7000 lee screen replaced or repaired. Is his part available?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/17/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the part # ***** searched for, it might prove to be available.

But an extensive search (without the part #, yet) shows nothing available.

The alternative is, to send it off to Panasonic repair (which has more or less inherited Technics products, by and large) and see if they will repair it.

Have you tried re-seating the cables to the display, both the signal cable and the power?

As to repair - doubtfully Mike Barden (who does some work on Technics products, but perhaps not on yours) might be worth inquiring with.

Russell H., Service Tech