Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My telephone's message used to come on after six rings. Now…

Customer Question
My telephone's message used to...
My telephone's message used to come on after six rings. Now it comes on after two,which confuses the caller. Moreover, after each two rings I get a "call from..." message, until I pick up. My telephone system is Panasonic Bluetooth 6.0 Plus. It has worked perfectly until now.
I tried re-programming according to the instructions on the website: Menu-# ***** 211 - chose number of rings, pressed "save" then "off". I did this more than once, checking to see I had done it exactly. This was all done after re-booting the system, i.e., unplugging the main piece (the recorder) from the wall.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number of the MAIN BASE UNIT of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system), and if so, are they working properly?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)