Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Just got back our ez rider hover boar we had to send the

Customer Question

Just got back our ez rider hover boar we had to send the board in for repair as a wheel was rubbing we got the board back today. But it still doesn't the lights are on when my daughter gets on it it starts beeping and the lights start flashing the board doesn't move what can we do. We didn't get the remote back when it was sent back
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

The first thing I would do is call the repair facility and get the remote back with it.

In fact, it sounds like they didn't repair it at all, or they sent a refurb in it's place that wasn't working properly. The best course of action will be to call back about the repair ticket, and have them do it again, but do it correctly. Otherwise, you may continue to have unrelated problems. Of course, you shouldn't have to pay for this. It should all be at their expense.