Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My russoud box is only sending signals to one room

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only one room speakers working
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need answers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Swap speakers between the room that works, and a room that doesn't work. Try the connection again.

- If the speaker that used to work now doesn't work, and the speaker that didn't work now does function, then you have a case of the locale of the rooms providing jamming, signal reflection, or some similar problem.

- If the speakers swapped do not change in their function (or lack of it) with change of place, then you have defective speaker(s), or some problem setting them up.

In neither case is the news good, at all, but that's how it seems to me.

Has this system of remote speakers worked before this? if so, has it worked where and as it is now located?