John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have bought 2 speakers gateway computer and neither work.

Customer Question

I have bought 2 speakers for my gateway computer and neither work. the new one which is logitech s120 makes a lot of noise when you touch the back panel but when you plug the plug all the way in it goes silent-do you have a telephone number for customer support I would like it as the store that sold us this computer said there was 24 horn customer support----- a very unhappy customer.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm an independent computer tech; I will help you with this.

Is the computer under warranty or not?

Is this a new computer? Or was it working fine previously?

Does it have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,