John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I did everything you said but still get printhead not

Customer Question

Customer: I did everything you said but still get printhead not install. what can I do now other than throw the printer away
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: keeps saying the print head is not install correcly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes if it works
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the make and model of your printer?