Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I am ***** ***** and I need to change my tax rate on my

Customer Question
Customer: Hi. I am *****...
Customer: Hi. I am ***** ***** and I need to change my tax rate on my TE-2200
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
I originally input the 'programming US tax tables' on page 17 of the users manual and it did not change the rate. So I went back to page 16 and looked under tax table programming. After punching numbers into that, I no longer have a tax rate!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

After programming the tax rates, you also need to program the tax status of each of the departments. Did you do that as well? It is on page 33 of the manual. It is an essential part of the tax rate programming. Without it, you won't have any taxable products programmed.

Let me know. If it is something else, I will help you with it.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer