Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

When I use the remote to my HC250 unit it now takes 5 to 15

Customer Question
minutes to start the TV...
When I use the remote to my HC250 unit it now takes 5 to 15 minutes to start the TV. It appears to require several cycles of trying to connect to the TV. The input signal on the TV (Input5) comes on indicating the correct connection but then goes off without the picture on the TV starting. After several cycles and varying lengths of time the TV starts up.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/31/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

If you try to turn the tv on with its own remote (the factory tv remote) or the buttons on the tv itself, does it come on immediately?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No it does not. The TV powers on but the only thing tat shows is "input 5 HDMI" for a couple of seconds.

What other devices are you using there?
If you turn on your cable/satellite box, av receiver, etc all manually too, does everything work normally?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.