Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My issue is how do I set my answering up
, My daughter

Customer Question
Customer: Virginia my issue is...
Customer: Virginia my issue is how do I set my answering up
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My daughter set my machine up and the manual was lost
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no I cant wait , can you send me a new manual
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/30/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you trying to set up an answering machine, or voicemail system?
What is the brand and model of your phone?
Who is the carrier/provider of service?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.