John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a xantrex 3624 invert and we are installing it in my

Customer Question

I have a xantrex 3624 invert and we are installing it in my cabin looking for a diagram to wire it to a 6500 yamaha gen to the 120/30 anp plug so we can charge the battery bank when need
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

This will require some carefulness about details, and some communication back and forth.

First of all: I presume your Xantrex 3624 is really a Schneider Electric Xantrex TR series inverter/charger, model TR3624. If this is not the case, let me know.

Secondly: it must be matched perfectly to the batteries, if it is hooked up to batteries. What battery or batteries is it to be hooked up to (assuming it is actually right for them, as a charger) ?