How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Louie Your Own Question
Louie, Technician
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 12285
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Louie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an ac-ac adapter model Jxa-12v1500-ip44 - it's a

Customer Question

I need an ac-ac adapter model Jxa-12v1500-ip44 - it's a Changzhou elec for a holiday inflatable
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, post back with a clear picture of the top of the old AC adapter.

Still, the 12 VAC output is standard and therefore readily available. The 1500mA would be the minimum thus anything higher would also be acceptable; something like the product shown HERE.

Another factor to consider would be the type of plug that connects to the " inflatable..." hence the above picture request.