Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My name is ***** ***** we have a sentry safe v330 serial…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** we have a sentry safe v330 serial number u3505788 with a key and combo and we can't get it open has been sitting.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

We called sentry and they told us that the first number in our combination was wrong but this is the combo we have always used.

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Home Security Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/17/2015
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,

Sentry will have a record of the combination for your safe if you give them the serial number.

You can request a combination reminder online at:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination