Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Ihaveanoldercassettedeckreceiverxrp340m.itdoesntseemtobegett

Customer Question
ingpower.ihavecheckedthepowersourceanditseemsokay.dotouhaveanysuggestion...
ihaveanoldercassettedeckreceiverxrp340m.itdoesntseemtobegett ingpower.ihavecheckedthepowersourceanditseemsokay.dotouhaveanysuggestion
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/9/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Cassette deck system?

Also may I have the full model #?

And please leave spaces between the words so we can read the info clearly ;-)

Also does it get a lot of use?

Thank you

Tech Michael

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.