Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Yamaha YPG-525 keyboard that when turned on gives a

Customer Question

I have a Yamaha YPG-525 keyboard that when turned on gives a blank but lighted blue screen and produces a low hum. A few of the control buttons will show a light when turned on and produce a slight extra buzzing noise.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That is a symptom of initialization failure. It means the control circuitry inside the keyboard is not starting up and getting into proper working order.

The keyboard's circuitry is damaged somehow. The keyboard will require repair-servicing, almost certainly.

If you need the location of a Yamaha Authorized Service Center (or several of them) near you, please state your locale (by zip code or by town/city and state), and I will give you listings for it/them.