How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 227
Experience:  I am here to help you!
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where to i find a replace bulb teac model ra-405 record

Customer Question

where to i find a replace bulb for a teac model ra-405 record amplifier. what is the voltage of the bulb? thanks steve
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to the site. I'm looking into this for you... don't go away.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

OK I have a question for you.... let me know when you're here in the chat.