Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have inadvertently completed a master resetting of a sharp

Customer Question

i have inadvertently completed a master resetting of a sharp XE-A303
is there any way of getting my stored settings back please
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

I apologies for the weight, it appears due to the bad news nature of this question, the experts were hesitant to reply to it.

Please do not shoot the messenger but no there is not. There unit has very limited memory which means the memory has already been overwritten. Plus it is soldered onto the mainboard so there is no way to extract it and run a scan to recover any magnetic fragments that still reside on the memory sectors to see if any data can be retrieve (which can be done one removable memory with recovery scanning equipment).

I am sorry but its not possible. I hope you take into account when rating my service that I can only provide the correct answer and not an answer both of use would prefer to hear.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you