Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I cannot access my safe. It is a Deluxe Electronic Code

Customer Question
hi john. i cannot access...
hi john. i cannot access my safe. It is a Deluxe Electronic Code Safe. Apparently I must have entered the incorrect code when i last locked it. I tried using yjr override key which isnt really a key. you plug it into the safe but nothing happens. any ideas to help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/28/2015
Electronics Technician: John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years. replied 1 year ago
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

What's the brand and model for this safe?

Where did you buy it?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the only desrciption on it says Deluxe. It is an electronic code safe. there is a number on a sticker. would that help?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i bought it years ago from a discount store,,,like a Odd Lots or Job Lots

That's probably a generic brand. Yes, please give me the number to see if I can find more information.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The number on the sticker is No.12140213. thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well...I couldn't wait any longer for the NEW electronics technician to contact me. And it wasnt within 24 hours as suggested in the response above! So, I called a local locksmith who just busted open the safe! So I would expect to not be billed any amount to my credit card as there was no solution sent to me from Just Answer. Thank you anyways!