John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

We have a Sharp Aquos flat screen Model #LC52D64U. There is

Customer Question

Customer: We have a Sharp Aquos flat screen Model #LC52D64U. There is no sound, It comes and goes.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The TV does not have sound. Great picture but no sound.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Does the picture continue normally?
What source/device is being used? (cable/satellite, dvd, game, apps, etc)? Does it happen on all?
Are you using only the tvs built in speakers, or any external system?