How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Customer Service
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 37544
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A Kindle FIRE question. I need to replace my Kindle. It's

Customer Question

This is NOT a Kindle FIRE question. I need to replace my Kindle. It's the kind of Kindle that is not made any more, the kind that has a keyboard. My hands won't work with newer Kindles. Can you help me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Is this the Kindle you wish to purchase?

If so, you can purchase it from that link

Please let me know.