Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

WHERE DO I GET MY KINDLE REPAIRED - ADDRESS IN THE USA

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the issue with the Kindle please?

Thank you

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i must say that beside amazon trade-in program there are no real " repair center" considering the cost to exchange yours but if anything then you would have to contact amazon on this , they are the only ones that could possibly help you with an actual repair..

What seems to be the problem with yours anyway , is it broken , stopped working , frozen and doesn`t respond etc. ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

By the way , here is a webpage where you will see about the trade-in program and also a link to "contact us " (bottom left quick solutions) , click this link ;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeId=200302910&tag=bufosweirdworld

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Can you please tell me the issue you are having with the Kindle and I can assist you

Thank you

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Not sure what happened here but the first expert did not show up at first and this question was posted as opened, I will opt out now

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Jack, not sure either.

Peter, please let me know the issue you are having with the Kindle as normally I can get this fixed for you

Thank you