John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I used a Palm Pilot years however it stopped working. I'm

Customer Question

I used a Palm Pilot for several years however it stopped working. I'm interested in getting another one. What is the latest version and do you know how much longer they will be available and practicable with current technology? Do they work with window 10?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

May I know if you want your palm pilot to recover/repair? What is the problem of your palm pilot?

Please note: Company that makes palm devices are no longer in the market for several years so the update of the software is also stop, so the windows 10 sync is not available.

Please response how may I assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** to old palmOne : Is it possible and expensive? Please log me off JustAnswer site(permanently) following your response.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Please give me the exact situation of your palm device. Is it not powering up etc?