How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Neil Your Own Question
Neil, Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 3764
Experience:  NZ Certificate in Engineering Electronics & Computing 25 years exp
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Neil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

SEntry S0110 safe I acquired and need a new combination. 't

Customer Question

SEntry S0110 safe I acquired and need a new combination. Don't know what it was before - got it at a garage sale. Can you help me find a way to re-do the combination. It was too good to let it get thrown away.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have serial # *****
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.


Its a tumbler type (dial) as opposed to a keypad right?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a dial - numbers appear above dial - not on dial
have serial @ W-608223
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Serial #
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.

In which case the combination cannot be changed, it is factory set...

But you can recover the combination from Sentry:

You will need prove of ownership and you will need to fill in their form and have it notarised...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get a significant answer that I could not have gotten from a google search.
therefore, I do not accept as sufficient and will not have to pay - correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.

You have already been charged but I can request a refund for you if not satisfied... There is only one answer to your situation so I am sorry you feel that we haven't provided you any more than you already knew...

Just say "I request a refund" and I can put it through. For me I receive nothing for my time today if you do refund

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I request a refund
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't receive anything either and I was not supposed to have to pay, if I was not satisfied with the answer. Your answer was generic, sorry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need proof of the refund too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can an email be sent to show proof?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello? could you please respond
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but working on other questions....

In light of the above its better you process your own refund, you will get confirmation etc:

Related Consumer Electronics Questions