Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Reel to Reel Holders Panasonic RS-780s need 6 connie at

Customer Question
Reel to Reel Holders for...
Reel to Reel Holders for a Panasonic RS-780s need 6 connie at [email protected],net
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/6/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Ho wold is your reel to reel and please describe what you mean by holders?

Thank you

Tech Michael

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.