John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Sirs, My Bose Home Theater System is having problems. First

Customer Question

Sirs, My Bose Home Theater System is having problems. First off, the Wolfer Speaker stopped working, I checked all the wiring too. Now my remote control unit stopped working too. I replaced the batteries in the remote, still won't turn the main unit on. I need to turn the main unit on/off manually. Once it's on the remote still won't work. I think my BHT is about 10 or 12 years old. It was always working great, all these years. Also, I have 2 Wireless Speakers that work great, they still work after I manually turn the main unit. Any Ideas? ps. The replacement batteries were NEW. Respectfully ***** ***** R. Calandra.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Offhand, this is Just Answer, which is a pay for support site so we don't have the information of your purchase on record.

I need to know what model Bose system you have please, can you get that?