John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My name is jeremiah i need a techniicians to come and

Customer Question

hey my name is ***** ***** i need a techniicians to come and install the nwe upgrade modem at my house -xxx xxxxx xx xxxxxx xxxxx, New Jersey xxxxx
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly internet provider.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator