Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I am wondering if you can help me upload my store logo into

Customer Question

Hello I am wondering if you can help me upload my store logo into a hobart quantum scale so that it can print on the label?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

It is not possible to upload a store logo into the read-only memory on the Hobart Quantum scale.

However, your labels can be pre-printed with your store logo and then used on the Quantum.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but i have seen it done at other stores before. there logo is in the top right corner and it is an option in the scale to have a logo but i can't seem to figure out how to get it in the scale
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Like this kroger logo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

When you select the option on the scale to have a logo, the scale knows to leave an area free on the printed receipt for the logo.

The scale cannot print the logo itself - the logo must be pre-printed.

The scale can only print a small number of pre-programmed messages, e.g. "Thank You"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have another issue wit the same scale I am trying to align it so that it prints in the center of the label it prints to low and cuts off some of the label like this